[Heeplist] Ayreon Theory of Everything

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Oct 18 02:02:11 EDT 2013

Arjen has a new Ayreon album coming out, and what I've heard of it is great, it sounds like he's back after a few less than great releases, and it an all new story, and again has some great people playing and singing on it. He has Keith Emerson, Rick Wakeman on keys, the new singer from Kamelot, Tommy K, on it as well as some other choice singer's including John Wetton. As I said so far from what I've heard it's a return to form, and is basically four 20 plus min plus tracks over two CDs split into many smaller tracks.
(:€)~