[Heeplist] Tomorrow Deep Purple 84 is released

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Oct 14 22:14:33 EDT 2013

Tomorrow Deep Purple live in Australia 84 is out on DVD and CD, this show be a great release, sure it's 1984 film quality, but who cares it's from a great tour from the classic lineup when they were getting along for a change, the bootlegs I've from these shows have all been great, with the 85 Rockpalast show was being one of the weakest with Gillan's voice being bad, for me this could easily be the live archive release of the year. I loved the 95 Rainbow from Rockpalast but I had seen and heard it many times, but it was great to see a proper release. So we should start to hear reviews of this show soon, Blackmore is my favorite living guitar player.
(:€)~