[Heeplist] Trouble review from Amazon UK

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 12:21:41 EDT 2013

I found a review on Amazon UK, the guy loves it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00EY3ELTU/ref=cm_rdphist_4?ie=UTF8&
filterBy=addFourStar&showViewpoints=0

The other review, the guy gave it 1 star because of the F word.  The guy
obviously never walked down the streets of America where even teenagers and
old ladies utter the expletive!  Anyhow, whenever I want to buy something, I
always go to Amazon to read the reviews.  There is always a review or two
you can throw out because it is disjointed.   So the guy who was
disappointed about the F word was not objective.  The other 4 star review is
outstanding.

I can¹t wait to hear so I can judge for myself.

Remember I am Bob All Heep is Good Heep Winward, and the Heep glass is
always full (not half full).  However, after reading so much negativity on
the list about Trouble, I do not know what to expect.  Curiously, the only
USA reviewer so far on the list, does really like it  that gives me hope..

Stay tuned, I got the mail man on the alert and hopefully Trouble will soon
be here!!