[Heeplist] Yeah Tigers!! NHC, baseball

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Oct 11 17:34:42 EDT 2013

Not the hated Dodgers :-(   I don't like the American league, I'm a national league fan, I don't like the DH, but the Dodgers and the Yankees, are the two teams I like least, though unlike the Yankees I was a Dodgers fan when the Padres were triple A team till 69, and becoming a Padres fan was not easy. Baseball was the game I was born to play and excel at, had major league scouts checking me out when I decided to take a break, sadly I never went back. I had a rocket for an arm and could always throw harder and further than anyone else with deadly aim. Know I just like to watch great pitching, and that's it. I no longer care to much about who wins as long as it's not always the same team.
Dave