[Heeplist] Trouble

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 09:17:21 EDT 2013

There is a phrase mentioned below that starts with "Keep"  I saw that on the
list,I thought the author of the post was saying that to the guy he was
replying to.  Now I understand it was part of a lyric, but the original post
did not explain it that way.  I think often we tend to forget that the list
language is not always native tongue and there are misunderstandings.

However on Trouble, the few reviews I have seen seem to have a similar
message.  Weird vocalist, not enough Ken on vocals and retread
melodies/lyrics

On 10/11/13 12:50 AM, "Mac steagall" <rsteagall at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> I've been listening to the Trouble album Pledge download repeatedly
> for a couple of days, trying to put together my thoughts.My issue is with some
of the simplistic, and childish