[Heeplist] Live Heep Russia download (thanks so much !!! is the show from 10/8 or 8/10 ? )

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 10 21:51:29 EDT 2013

Bob, i downloaded this today and look forward to hearing it later [am at work]. I also look forward to hearing Ken's new album. I am not crazy about the fact that he changed singers, i liked Eirikkur. Despite the gloomy picture that has been painted of it, as an old 'conservative' fan, i am sure i will get something out of it. 'Faster' was not a perfect album, but there was enough great songs on it that i am happy to have it.