[Heeplist] Used records

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Oct 10 18:49:24 EDT 2013

That sounds very good, but I need to get them in order, I have a lot of imports, and bootlegs to go along with my normal albums and I want to get them sorted out, but I'm running out of time since all income has stopped, I think I could maybe do well on eBay with the imports and bootlegs, lots of colored vinyl and Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Sabbath, and Purple.
Dave