[Heeplist] Trouble review

BARNES IAN i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 10 03:24:23 EDT 2013

Great review Tapio, thanks. I've only played Trouble once so not ready to
offer too many thoughts as of yet. On the first track I thought I was
listening to John Sloman so glad you picked up on that too.  I don't know
much about the lead singer but he's got a decent voice. Sounds like Glenn
Hughes at times as you also mentioned. On first play its a good album and
after one play I have more positives about Trouble than I had with Faster.
I could hear traits of the BOTHighway album and sounds from the Faster
album. I wish Ken sang lead on more songs but I'm sure he knows his own
limitations nowadays.

Iain

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com