[Heeplist] Trouble review

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Oct 10 02:20:36 EDT 2013

Hi Bob

Thank you for the review of my review.:-) It could be that my opinion
on Roberto will change in time while I get more used to his voice -
and I hope it will! This could be just a matter of personal taste, I
have heard there are even some who like John Sloman's vocals on
Conquest so I'm sure there are many who like Tiranti and think he's
perfect for Ken. I am not saying he is a bad singer, he does actually
have a good voice, it's just that to me he sound inexperienced and
lacks personality. Before Ken has had such amazing singers to
interpret his songs like David Byron, John Lawton and Eirikur Hauksson
who all have their own personal distinctive sound so he does have a
big task as you can help but compare him to the others. I hope he will
develop when he has been in the band longer. I also hope that I would
get a chance to see him sing live and how he manages with the older
Heep & Hensley stuff.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi