[Heeplist] now Good New Music

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Oct 9 18:45:50 EDT 2013

I've gone in another direction in music than most on the list, I tend to stay away from rock music, the wife says I've lost it and only listen to devil music, which is not true as I hate devil crap. I just like dark gothic metal, when I want to hear rock music I play Heep, Mike Tramp and Cornerstone Doogie Whites band, add in some Golden Earring.
Dave