[Heeplist] Trouble

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 13:52:53 EDT 2013

Speaking of which, the new Spock's Beard with Ted Leonard is one of their best ever!

Am really looking forward to the new Caravan album, also being done this way. They start recording their new album next week.

Even better, Ken's live album is superb!! I like it better than most of the recent Heep live albums (except for the Japan album with entire D&W album). (There's a chance for someone to spam me! HAHAH!)

Jay
sp - Hensley-Lawton Band

 From: DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>

It's to bad, I preordered the last Spocks Beard CD that was funded like Ken's, but when the pressing got delayed they sent out a download link for flac or mp3 which ever we wanted on the date promised. To bad Ken didn't do the same. I love Ken's live album, and look forward to hearing the new studio album, but can't afford it these days, in fact Ken's live album was the last album I bought.