[Heeplist] ***SPAM*** Re: Trouble

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Oct 9 13:08:03 EDT 2013

 For all those who are not aware: I do write some articles for Russian magazine In Rock, and that's why the files (legally purchased, by the way, from "pledgemusic" :))))) are not enough, and I requested additional information in order to write a proper review...  By the way, Tapio, I actually buy most of the music I like which is measured in tons, not numbers :))) And even when I am not, as you put it, "satisfied", I still by certain stuff :)
Cheers, Igor

Igor Shveytser