[Heeplist] Trouble

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 7 17:33:37 EDT 2013

You're right Tapio, it's not good for Ken in the long run. Luckily the music is great and obviously that is the main thing. Hopefully I will receive both CDs together soon. Saying that Ken is on tour do my wait may become a long one. They may end up Christmas presents! Hopefully this Christmas lol

Iain