[Heeplist] Illusion

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Oct 7 09:37:36 EDT 2013

 I do agree, this is a slide solo, which was always a prerogative of Ken in the band. Mick officially started playing all the guitars only when Heep became his band, until then the credits for that was quite shared between him and Ken, the latter most likely played bluesier parts, be it solos or riffs, a lot of acoustics, some regular riffs and all of the slide guitars.
Cheers, Igor

Понедельник,  7 октября 2013, 4:26 -07:00 от Richard Wagner <rich_wagner at yahoo.com>:
>Scott,
>the end of Illusion is actually a separate song called "Masquerade". It was a single B-Side, but I don't remeber which was the A-Side.
>As for the guitar solo, I'm quite sure this is not Mick playing, but Ken playing the slide guitar. A typical Ken melody-solo slide.
>
>Cheers
>Rich

Igor Shveytser