[Heeplist] Trouble

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon Oct 7 08:35:26 EDT 2013

Hi Ian

It's good to know that you at least get the download but Live album
was released already in June so it was about this was delivered. I
hope Ken would get this thing working properly but looks like it's not
the case. I haven't taken part in the preorders anymore because of bad
experiences in the past and this is not good publicity for him having
those who preordered to wait for months.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi