[Heeplist] Kens Trouble

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Oct 13 02:10:58 EDT 2013

Well, a big thank you goes out to a friend on the list. And I had a chance to hear Ken's new studio album, and I'll have more on it when I hear it all a few times, but right away I like this album, I also like the singer a lot, there was something I didn't like so much about the last singer on the last studio album, but I really liked him on the live album. I find this album so far to have everything missing from the last studio album which I only liked the opening track on. Anyway I'll have more to say later, but so far this is a real keeper.         (:€)~
Dave