[Heeplist] Lets Start some Trouble!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 07:59:16 EDT 2013

I find the lack of reviews on Ken¹s new studio cd Troubling!  Ok, I admit I
am impatient and anxious to hear it and being held hostage by 2 entities
that move at the speed of glacier, Royal Mail and USPS.

Now those of you in the UK/Europe have a leg up on us and a whole extra week
or two to listen to.  I was assured yesterday by the seller on Ebay that my
trouble is on its way.  So be forewarned I am in the trenches, biding my
time but seriously looking for Trouble!!

Bob No Trouble Yet Winward