[Heeplist] Sportpalast Berlin Germany 1973 download

David Sharps d7568s at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:44:45 EDT 2013

I downloaded it ok THANKS :-)

I unchecked the box for..... (Download with FileFactory's download manager)

Then saved it to my desktop.

But when I double clicked the file to open, it said windows did not have a file associated with it to perform the action.

So I just right clicked on the file, & chose to extract the files. That worked fine & all the tracks appeared as MP3's on my desktop   'Appy  Daze'

David