[Heeplist] Sportpalast Berlin Germany 1973

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Oct 4 18:04:50 EDT 2013

Did the group carry-on, sans *Mick* totally, or did they have someone *
stand-in*, on the guitar, for the performance?

I can't imagine a *HEEP* gig without *Mick Box*?!? That would be like a
peanut butter & jelly sandwich, without the *Peanut Butter!*

*Mick Box* has a unique style and tone, he can't be really be replaced! *
Mick's* guitar wizardry is, along with the *Hammond Organ*, a key
ingredient in the *Sonic Gumbo* known as *URIAH HEEP!*

*Shawn -*