[Heeplist] Ken Hensley - Trouble

Damian Leyland damianleyland at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:34:58 EDT 2013

I have now just received the Live album but ordered it through Amazon so I have some listening to do myself along with Perfect Strangers Live and Flying Colours Live when they arrive. There have been some good releases recently and some good gigs at this time of year; next up Purple, Camel, Quireboys, The Union and Thunder!I agree about new Heep/Hensley but have not had the "buzz" since Sea of Light although Trouble is coming close!