[Heeplist] A Heep Song That Makes Really Miss the Old Days

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 4 17:53:00 EDT 2013

I was poking around on my computer in my Heep music collection and I came across a song that I had to pull up and listen to twice in a row.  I haven't listened to it in quite a while but I was mesmerized by it.  If you want to hear a Uriah Heep song that blows you away on the vocals, this has to be one of the best choices.  The Heep chorus is up front and powerful and David sings with great range and uses vibrato very effectively.  Go back and listen to Here Am I off of the Salisbury (Expanded Deluxe Edition). Tell me where I am wrong.

BTW I am still looking for the song where Mick doesn't play.  I know it but I can't think of the title.  I'll keep looking.

Ed