[Heeplist] Moody Blues

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 26 10:08:58 EDT 2013

Yeah, I love the Moody Blues.
When I was in high school the three bands I listened to the most were The Doors, Beatles and Moody Blues. I was covered no matter what type of mood I was in. Of course……..I won't mention what kind of stuff transpired between me and my girlfriend while listening to the Moody Blue's "Nights in White Satin" !!!!!
The Moody's pretty much made albums like Salisbury possible, as they were one of the first groups to blend rock with an orchestra. "Days Of Future Passed" is still a classic.

Dale