[Heeplist] Kamelot tonight, nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Sep 21 16:51:06 EDT 2013

It's taken years to get here, I have tried to see Kamelot for so long but every time something came up, when it looked like it was going to happen Kahn left the band and the tour was cancelled, last year they opened for Nightwish and came to San Diego but we had no money. This time it's in LA and a headlining show, but again money is to tight, but a friend got me a ticket, he is the guy i went to all the great concerts with in high school and after. The last show we both went to but not together was Blackmores Night at 4th and B in San Diego. This will be his first concert since he had a 5 bypass this year, really looking forward to it.
Dave