[Heeplist] Back to Vinyl~

Tek . asuathlete at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:23:21 EDT 2013

A new record shop opened up this week in my home town (Tempe Az).   I was so excited to see a huge large, actual vinyl section.   They had the norm used record section (Each ran $3 to $5) but there was also a nice new vinyl section too.   I felt like a teenager again to flipping threw these records.  I bought me a new Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep and ZZ Top record.  Actually, released in the 70's but new in print.   The only sad part was combined my total was over $100.  Is this common for new vinyl's?   I do not mind if it the good bands but everything was around $37 there per record.

I still felt like a kid in there no matter what...