[Heeplist] Chris Slade Timeline plays July Morning

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Sep 10 04:30:26 EDT 2013

 Dave,
Perhaps it is true regarding classic Heep fans, but I have quite a few friends who are musicians and all of them are very happy with that record me inclusive. But again, they don't evaluate music using classic Heep standards. But if we talk classic rock of the late 70-s, Conquest seems to be a very decent album, and not only to me. Let's go and give it another spin!
Cheers, Igor

Понедельник,  9 сентября 2013, 16:16 -07:00 от DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>:
>It makes sense to me, its something from a band he was in that people would recognize, I just don't think anyone would know anything off of Conquest other than a hardcore Heep fan, and the reality is there's very few of those around that even like that album, most want to just forget it.
>Dave
>
>Bob W < uriahheep at comcast.net > wrote:
>
>>Not sure how old this but maybe he likes it and did play it on tour while while with Heep. It is a great choice , great song.
>>
>>Bob Winward
>>
>>On Sep 9, 2013, at 2:32 PM, Jay Pearson < deepheep at yahoo.com > wrote:
>>
>>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X52MpxOmmA4
>>>

>>> Slade's band does a decent version. Interesting choice rather than something off of Conquest!
>>>

>>> Jay
>>>
>>> Travellers in Time Website
>>>  http://www.travellersintime.com
>>>
>>> Official Uriah Heep Website