[Heeplist] NHC - Von Hertzen Brothers

Jyrki Usva jyrki.usva at me.com
Mon Sep 9 15:04:51 EDT 2013

Their music is kinda like combination of classic rock, great vocal harmonies and progressive rock as well as easier rockier songs.

This is the song they won an award at the Prog Rock Awards from their latest Nine Lives album:

Flowers And Rust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tAYCTZt6bA

Their breakthru was with album Approach in 2006. This is the song I heard from the radio and blew me away immediately. I was like what is this band, where they're from and then found it was local:

Let Thy Will Be Done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8arkHEE9oR4

Kiss A Wish live acoustic version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exKxoO7QWvA

Disciples Of The Sun (live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Snu2ijBiHg

Coming Home - their latest action packed music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PySdLVbuG3Y

Jyrki