[Heeplist] Upcoming archive releases nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Sep 12 22:27:53 EDT 2013

It's looking like a great time for archive releases, we just got the Blackmores Rainbow at Rockplast 95, and next we get Deep Purple 84 on DVD and CD, then Ten Years After recorded live with 6 extra tracks, Humble Pie rocking the Fillmore complete performances, and Robin Trower live state to state that includes Long Misty Days and other tracks from the classic album, and tracks from Victims of the Fury the last classic album tour with James Dewar. And for UFO fans a 2 disc live set of unreleased tracks.  This is some amazing stuff. Also Alvin Lee's last live concert will also be released, and said to be an amazing show that his family wanted to put out for his fans.
Dave