[Heeplist] Mac Steagall's Health

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Sep 4 06:24:19 EDT 2013

Hi Ron

Thanks for letting us know and please keep us posted on what the situation is.

It's a strange coincidence that today we are having a benefit concert
here in Helsinki to benefit the local hospital who treated Trevor
Hensley after his heart attack here in Helsinki last January. Details
here: http://www.hyks-hensley-konsertti.com.

We'll be thinking of Mac.

--
TapioM.