[Heeplist] McCartney & live album

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Sep 3 16:36:47 EDT 2013

For the *HEEP* Fans that play *Guitar*:

If interested, take a chance perhaps?

Dunlop launches Cry Baby Appreciation Month
giveaway<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_1057895536_49610_11>
  September is Cry Baby Appreciation Month at Dunlop, and to celebrate
they're giving away four wahs in four weeks. Each week throughout
September, one lucky winner will snag a custom, special, or otherwise
hard-to-find Cry Baby Wah Wah pedal.  Read More
»<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_1057895536_49610_12>