[Heeplist] McCartney & live album

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 18:27:14 EDT 2013

Wow! Joe is an outstanding blues rock guitarist and a pretty good singer. I'm surprised you don't like him, Igor, cuz Joe has a pretty traditional sound. I'm curious who you consider other modern players & singers of his caliber.

Jay
np - Jackson Browne

 From: Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>

I think everything composed and played by Jon and his friends belongs to the golden fund of modern music - excluding his latest opus featuring Bonamassa and some strange vocalists, he sure could do better than that... I am so fond of the original and can't really stand Joe and other modern players and singers of his caliber.