[Heeplist] Ken Hensley

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 07:54:00 EDT 2013

Igor were you there in London 2001?  Anyhow, I was told John W was not
involved because they had a bass player (Trevor) and John's only real
memorable contribution was some vocals on One Way or Another and the current
band didn't want to do that song, which also was a situation where John and
Ken shared vocals.

Everyone was there to hear Ken on Hammond and slide.

On 8/26/13 1:27 PM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Lee was singing then because it was pre-decided, they rehearsed that, as Ken
> told me once. And although he didn't mention it, something told me he was not
> excited about it (and the whole event, that was Heepvention 2001) at all. I
> can understand that for there was not the real Ken Hensley of Uriah Heep but
> his diminished or edited - whatever you call it - version. I also asked him
> why wasn't John Wetton invited to take part in the band's show, and he had no
> answer, readdressing me to Bob Carruthers with that and agreeing John was a
> significant part of Uriah Heep.
Cheers, Igor

Понедельник, 26 августа 2013,