[Heeplist] Uriah Heep in Bree

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Aug 27 02:16:41 EDT 2013

If I can hear people around me talking it's not loud enough, that includes singing along with the band. I remember seeing Sabbath in 75 or 76 and I couldn't hear anything but the band when they were playing and that was great. Santana was one of the loudest band's I ever saw and I was shocked by how loud they were, but we were in the very front standing up and we could hear everything very clear. You can't really play to loud with a proper sound system, but most venues don't have the proper sound systems for really loud band's.

Dave