[Heeplist] Uriah Heep in Bree

fa263414@skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Tue Aug 27 01:40:56 EDT 2013

My opinion is, the band is playing too loud and therefor the mix can't be done
properly. I heard the guy behind the mixing table discuss the sound with someone
of the organisation, i suppose, he said he couldn't do any beter. If he had
problems with being in a tent or not, i don't know.

When you play to loud on stage, you demand more monitor and soon you'll be in a
viscious circle, pushing up the amps and demanding more monitor, resulting in a
wall of "noise" send into the venue. No-one can fix this.