[Heeplist] Uriah Heep in Bree

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Aug 27 00:24:34 EDT 2013

That's where Lee was so important to maintaining the Heep sound, he always slowed to pace, without him it's full throttle. I don't mind at all though, when I saw them in 2001 and 02 they were never loud enough, but few bands are, but they need to have good sound I don't want it to be over blown and I like a lot of clean bass at the bottom without booming.
Dave