[Heeplist] Uriah Heep in Bree

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 26 22:58:01 EDT 2013

Also Heep has been speeding up the songs for years.  I think Easy
Livin is down to a minute and change.  They are losing a lot of what
makes them Uriah Heep. The current band needs to have their own
sound.... they can't pretend to be the Byron lineup but  Mick needs
to realize the band's core fan don't want to hear a band that's just
a standard rock band. They want the dynamics, the change in tempos,
the harmonies and the heavy hammond.

Mac