[Heeplist] Uriah Heep in Bree

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 25 19:40:21 EDT 2013

Sorry it was a bother.  Plan B would have been ear plugs.  Try coming to a future concert in the US at Jurgel's in Warrendale, PA.   The sound was very good.  I have also heard that BB kings in New York is also good.  Louder but clean sound.

Ed

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!