[Heeplist] heep mad posters

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 07:57:41 EDT 2013

I have a poster from 2001 of the Magicians Birthday gig and I got all
current/former members to sign it including Roger Dean. From 2002 I have a
rendering of Magician's Birthday cover in black and white that I got framed.
It is a painting or print though, not a poster and has his signature and a
number.  I also have a poster of Eli Manning.