[Heeplist] Backward Free Throw Update nhc

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Fri Aug 23 20:42:40 EDT 2013

At the beginning of August, I was close to 3 goals. 1.making 8 in-a-row or better 1,000 times, 2. making 10 in-a-row or better 300 times, 3. making 12 in-a-row or better 100 times. I had sort of a contest with myself to see which would come first.

I accomplished 8 in-a-row or better 1,000 times on Aug. 17. I am now at 1007.
I accomplished 10 in-a-row or better 300 times on Aug. 20. I am now at 304.
I accomplished 12 in-a-row or better 100 times today Aug. 23. I made 99 on Aug. 14. I had 4 chances at making a 12, but missed it four times, close but no cigar. Today on try number 5, bottom of the bucket.

Of course we had to go out and celebrate, Golden Corral, 4 plates, hurt for hours.

On my youtube video "backward free throw 7 in a row, I miss number 8. I think I have redeemed myself.

Thanks for putting up with the indulgence.

Heep On, Lannis