[Heeplist] [HC] Kansas

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 11:51:03 EDT 2013

WOW indeed!!!! Thanks for the review, Dave!

I have seen Kansas more than any other band, and I've never seen a set list like that! I've never seen them do Nobody's Home, Rainmaker, or Magnum Opus, and a couple of others I've only seen once!!  Not surprised about Child of Innocence, since Robby sings that.

I'm really sorry to hear about Robby, I hope he comes out okay. The band really misses his presence. Glad to hear that Dave & Kerry both played. I would definitely buy a DVD of this show.

Would love to see Heep go back and do more Magician's Birthday-type shows like they did about 10 years ago for a few years. Love those special shows!!

Jay
sp - Black Crowes