[Heeplist] heep mad

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 23:46:03 EDT 2013

reprint posters a have been doing well here in USA . If you want I can try
to find some and try to send a link when I do . one way to spot a reprint
on a playbill (concert promotion poster) is that they will have the year of
the concert . original playbills only had month and day (oct 21st as
example) . no need to print year as it was only good once . people online
will sometimes try to sell reprint as original.