[Heeplist] [NHC] Kansas

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Aug 18 17:13:26 EDT 2013

Dave,

Thank you for the excellent review of the *KANSAS *show. Much appreciated!

:)

I'm surprised that they didn't play *'Sparks Of The Tempest*'?

Still, what was performed is an excellent set of tunes. I wish I could have
attended this show!

*KANSAS* with an *Orchestra*, for a set of songs, must have really been
excellent.

Once again, thank you for your Review.

Take Care.

Shawn -