[Heeplist] Live Fire

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 22:17:14 EDT 2013

Actually, the lowest price at Amazon for a new copy of Kawasaki is currently
$7.41.  For a two disc set containing the entirety of D & W, that's too good
to pass up.  Can anyone comment on the other official bootleg sets for
someone who doesn't have any of them yet?  Are any of the others essential?

Todd C.