[Heeplist] Black Sabbath Show - Toronto

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Fri Aug 16 00:40:59 EDT 2013

Kevin ... Nice to see a good review. I'm jealous because they're not getting
here to Pittsburgh (I did get to see them on one of the Ozzfest's a while
back).

I am going to Jason Aldean tomorrow night and Kansas' 40th Anniversary show
on Saturday. I'm sure you're jealous. I know how much you love Kansas :)

Dave