[Heeplist] Live Fire

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Thu Aug 15 19:10:54 EDT 2013

I'd like to give Ken the benefit of the doubt... but I can't. He's
done the same thing so many times that he obviously just doesn't give
a crap about his biggest fans. Ron and I had a running joke that Ken
owed us a  jewel case because of the Running Blind fiasco. I've
ordered the studio album from Pledge.com but I'll probably be sorry I
did. Nobody's fault be mine I guess.

Mac