[Heeplist] Black Sabbath Show - Toronto

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Thu Aug 15 16:57:01 EDT 2013

It's great to hear a positive review! Thanks Kevin!

I've seen sabbath with Dio & Gillan, but never with Ozzy.

Jay

I've seen every incarnation of Sabbath that has toured the states. The full
blown reunion was a dream until it imploded. I know I get a little defensive
about Bill not being there but that's the drummer in me speaking out in his
defense. Hell I'd have been happier if they had called on Bev Beven again.

I know I'll catch it for this but this is no different then Heep without
Lee, it just isn't the same!!! With the acceptation of the fact that Russell
is a great player, but he's no Lee!