[Heeplist] Black Sabbath Show - Toronto

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Aug 15 16:08:08 EDT 2013

I always try to ware one of my Heep shirts to concerts, though most are wearing out, I do need a new one. I always get great reactions at concerts. I remember when I was working about 5 years ago and got in the elevator and this little old lady says Uriah Heep, and judging by her age I thought she was going to say something about the book, but she say Demons and Wizards was a great album and started asking if they still played. Got the best responses at Alice Cooper a few years ago, it seemed like everyone said something good, didn't know if we would get to our seats.
Dave