[Heeplist] heep mad

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Aug 12 19:44:32 EDT 2013

Lorraine,

Sense of humor? That I have, indeed. :)

That was hilarious ... *LOL!*

It sounds as if *The HEEP* were having a bit of a *Goof*, and just messin'
about.

It was sort of *Monty Python-ish*. Once again, hilarious, and thank you for
letting me know about this funny *YouTube* clip. :)

*URIAH HEEP* and *LYNYRD SKYNYRD* on *Tour* together? That would indeed be
a great double-bill performance to attend! *Mick Box* & *Gary Rossington* -
two great guitarists, two great bands!

Take Care, Lorraine.

And keep a *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -