[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: Black Sabbath Show - Toronto

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sat Aug 17 07:21:48 EDT 2013

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
Кому: Shawn Mctopy <shawn.mctopy at selu.edu>
Дата: Суббота, 17 августа 2013, 15:05 +04:00
Тема: Re[2]: [Heeplist] Black Sabbath Show - Toronto

I believe, Wayne can tell you all more on the subject, he plays 'em while I am more into guitars and basses, but if you are a great hard rock drummer, you have something special about you, you are easily distinguished. Like Bill in his prime, like Ian, Like Don, like Lee. Unlike Vinnie Appice or any of the later era monsters. But that is just my point of view. And you've got to do it sexy, with a feeling, a bit ahead or behind, with a swing.
All the best, Igor

--
Igor Shveytser