[Heeplist] heep mad

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Aug 9 07:21:16 EDT 2013

Did they play Australia in 2010?  I cannot even remember the time the last
time they played the west coast of the USA.  I feel blessed that they came
to NY 3x in last 4 years.  They skipped the USA for 2013.  I am hoping the
new cd will rival BS 13 in sales and put Heep back on top!  I know Mick
won't bite a bats head off like Ozzie did, nor Bernie.  Would Russell?

Seriously, going to the same places isn't working to make them bigger, it is
just keeping them (pardon the pun because of the fall tour) Status Quo