[Heeplist] Travel to the Heep.

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Aug 5 14:03:20 EDT 2013

Traveling to see Heep is something most all of us have done, and it's been worth every mile, 2001 San Diego to Las Vegas for the first show, back to San Diego for the next show, then to LA for the next show in 3 days. Later that year to Trenton for Heepvention and a couple Heep shows, then start the next year off going to London for a couple more Heep shows, along with a couple John Lawton shows, making for one of the best years in our lives, and to top it off was hanging out with the best fans on earth, the Heepsters. How we dream about getting the chance to do it again.
Dave